SV Days

13.4.06

Antique Weapons and Tools


In the ride that I had today, I visit many places, one of them was "My Grandfather's Ranch (restaurant)" (El Rancho de mi Abuelo), located in the town of Apaneca, Ahuachapan, El Salvador. In that place, there were many antique weapons and Tools that took my attention and I pictured them. In the images above and below I show them, and this is an idea of how our ancients made the things and which weapons they used to handle. It is amazing that these people of the restaurant keep the weapons and tools in a good state.


The grace of being there, it's the amazing of the restaurant, you'll never imagine how beautiful can be a place in a little town of our little country, you have to visit it (even looking at it in my blog, hehe).


Regards, see you in next post. Bye.