SV Days

31.5.06

What SV Bloggers Are Saying.....



There are many Salvadorian Blogs, but the most of these are talking about the Violence in El Salvador. The SV Blogger Tim in his Blog talks about the violence in El Salvador at now.


I don't feel good when I see that my country it's becoming more violent, and our Goverment doesn't matter about that, the people doesn't matter their economic problem, the people is worry about their security, to go out to walk on the streets without being damaged, thieved, or killed



The things that our goverment have to do to dicrease the Violence are the following:


  • To invest more in Education, this is the Root

  • To invest more in Human development, to create projects for the people's good.

  • To increase and incentivate the Policemen and reforce it.

  • To apply well our laws.



I doesn't matter the party of Goverment, although that I want is that they do the things well, and Think in the people's development more than economics.


Sorry if I deviated a little of my blog's content, but sometimes it's necessary to talk about this topics.


Bye, see you next posts.