SV Days

4.6.06

San Salvador's Volcano


Volcan de San Salvador
Originally uploaded by xtecuan.

The Volcano that decores our Capital City, San Salvador. The "Quezaltepeq" Volcano, its last eruption was on 1917, that made many destruction in San Salvador. Now, it has an inactive state of volcanic activity, and you can visit its hole, there are two accesses to get in, by Merliot city and Escalon residential.

In my opinion, I like to see the Volcan when I walk around the city.

Bye, see you next post.

3 Comments:

  • I love walking to my house and see the volcano... I really like it. Have you been in the new Ecoparque de la Finca El Espino?

    :)

    By Blogger Unknown, at 9:46 p. m.  

  • Hi Aniuxa, how are you. No, I haven't. But I want to know it, I don't have enough info about it. But I like to go to many ecoplaces in my country.

    PD: Si quieres tambien me comentas en espanol.

    By Blogger David, at 11:00 p. m.  

  • Gee man You need help with your english! It´s not called a hole...It´s a CRATER you douchebag!

    By Blogger blah, at 7:10 a. m.  

Publicar un comentario

<< Home